Having your routine vehicle maintenance performed can be a pain, but it’s an important part of your vehicle’s overall health. A car that is well maintained will last miles and years longer than a vehicle that doesn’t receive continuous attention.
Here at Greer Motor we do more than just fix your problems as they arise, we’ll help do and even schedule your maintenance too!
Some of the services we offer include:
- Oil changes. How often are you getting your oil changed? Are you following the manufacturer’s recommended specifications? Or do you let it lapse a little? Having clean and fresh oil in your engine will truly extend the life of the engine – which is incidentally one of the most expensive items to repair.
- Fluid changes. We change more than just oil. Transmission fluid needs to be changed on schedule as well. Brake fluid? We can check that? Coolant? Radiator flushing? We do it all.
- Battery replacement and testing. Is your battery giving you trouble? We can use our equipment to see if you need a new battery or if you have another issue. Don’t go out and buy a new battery without having it tested first!
- Brake services. Are you brakes feeling sticky? Are they noisy or are you getting too not enough response when you engage them? We can look at all parts of the braking system including brake pads, rotors, shoes, calipers, etc.
- Rotations. If you want to keep your car maintained, you need to rotate your tires as well. We do that!
- Steering and suspension. If you seem to be drifting to one side while driving, you may need a new alignment. We can complete an alignment for you and we also service all other parts of the steering and suspension area.
- A/C recharge. Not blowing cold enough air? Your A/C system may need to be recharged. We can work this into one of your regular maintenance appointments.
- Wiper blades. Visibility is important when you are driving in weather conditions. You need to make sure that your wiper blades are in good condition.
- Ignition system. Having issues getting started? We can troubleshoot the system and get the items you need repaired or replaced.